Saturday, 25 April 2015

Blog Post 12 - 25/04/2015

                                                                  Final Week.

This is our final week of class in this module so this post will serve as me reviewing what I've learned in the module.

- I have learned how to create apps using MIT app inventor
- I made both a pet the kitty and and a magic 8 ball app
- I learned how to take screenshots on my laptop and learned how to Share things in my blog in           HTML
- I learned how to use Pintrest, Flickr and Diigo
- I learned new alternative ways to make presentations using Powtown, Presi and learned how to make screen casts on my laptop.
- I learned about Mashups and even got to make one in one of our tutorials.

My favourite aspect of the class were learning more about the social power of social media and discussing the future of it.

I am absolutely delighted with how our group project came out, it took alot of time and was quite stressful at points but it was definitely worth it.

Although this class does take a lot of work with all the different aspects in it, I am definitely glad I picked it as it was interesting, interactive and has purposeful learning outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment