Friday, 27 February 2015

27/02/2015 - Blog Post 6

                                                                  Screencast-O-Matic

This week in class we talked about video communication. As we will soon have to create and E-presentation for our group projects we are learning about some tools that can be utilised for these presentations. For this E-lab we had the opportunity to test out Screencast-O-Matic which is a website that allows you to make screen-casters for free. We had to make a short video of a Microsoft word doc and include audio. I made my screen caster about what we learned in this weeks class. I used some of the notes I took during the class and gave a brief summary of the notes I had written to use as the audio. I found using Screencast-O-Matic extremely straight forward and actually quite enjoyable. I think our group will definitely include it as an aspect of our presentation in the coming weeks. I have embedded below the screecncaster I made.



No comments:

Post a Comment