29/03/15 - Blog post 8
Flickr
This week our task was to make a Flickr account. I was extremely excited about this as it was something I've been meaning to do for some time now. Recently I've been getting into photography and many of my friends have been showing me the different ways to use Flickr. One feature of it that I find amazing is that you can type in the type of camera you use, the lens you use and the film and see exactly what the pictures can look like. I found this extremely helpful when buying my first film camera recently (Pentax mz-30).
As someone who is an avid user of social media I definitely see the advantages of visual social media. Personally I find it far more interesting and engaging.
I look forward to learning more about Flickr and using it as I develop my photography skills.
Here is the link to my Flickr; https://www.flickr.com/photos/131460708@N02/
Here is the links to my photos;
No comments:
Post a Comment